Fare and Departure Times
The coach fare is £10
If the Programme gives an 8:30 departure:
- Walney, promenade:- 8:20
- Barrow, opp. the Strawberry pub:- 8:30
- Dalton, Tudor Square:- 8:40
- Ulverston, Victoria Road (near library):- 8:50
Times will be 30 minutes later if the programme shows a 9:00 departure.
Other pick-ups on route are possible, please ask the Transport Secretary.
The return departure time will be announced on the coach.
How to book your place
After the list closes at 5pm on Friday, if you have put your name down you must pay the fare, whether you then use the coach or not.
If there are less than 25 names on the list at 5pm on Friday, the coach will be cancelled, as it is uneconomic to run it. All those on the list at this time will be notified.
If possible a replacement walk, using members cars, will be organised.
Do's and Don'ts
For everyone's comfort and safety:
- No smoking or vaping on the coach
- Dogs are not allowed on the coach
- Keep the aisle clear at all times during the journey
- Wear your seat belt